Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Is this legit?
So,a guy give me a mew with pokerus, but i dont know if its legit or hacked, plz help me:
Lvl 78
Captured with a luxury ball
AttacksSadi have my game in spanish so im gonna say the attacks in spanish), trasformacion,Pulso Umbrio,Yo primero, Hipnosis
And i cant trade him on GTS because its an event pokemon
NºID: 45635
EO: Joshua
If it has a blue pentagon, it's not legit. The only way for the Mew to be legit is if it was caught in Emerald with a Luxury Ball, transferred to XD to learn Hypnosis, then transferred to XY/ORAS through Pokemon Bank.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Excalibur has it right. side note, the attacks are Tansform, Dark Pulse, Me First, and Hypnosis
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
@NeonRO2035 When it comes to the Luxury Ball.. The only Mew that I'm aware of which could be caught instead of just receiving it in whatever ball the event had for it, was the 2005 Event Mew for Pokemon Emerald in Japan, where you got to go catch a Mew in a place called Faraway Island. (Since we're talking about it being in a current gen, the location for it should say Hoenn or Kanto.)

Yep, @wundrweapon  is correct, the moveset translates to Transform, Dark Pulse, Me First, and Hypnosis. @Excalibur0126 is also correct, it could've learned Hypnosis if it learned it from XD. Dark Pulse is a TM, Me First is a level up move, and this particular Event Mew came with Transform, so that solves that.

Lastly, check its name. I would be suspicious if your Mew does not have a Japanese name ( ミュウ ). If the ID and OT that you listed were for the Mew, then well.. It's probably a hacked Mew. It sounds like someone used a Gameshark in order to teleport to Faraway Island, catch the Mew, and then transferred it along in the normal fashion.

I could be wrong here but those are my thoughts on it hahah.
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
I was so happy and then its hacked... well.. ty..
(May 16, 2016, 12:08 PM)NeonRO2035 Wrote: I was so happy and then its hacked... well.. ty..
@NeonRO2035 Someone on this forum might have an extra Mew from the event earlier this year, so don't lose hope! You might be able to trade for one. Just think of this Mew as temporary, and consider it to be your dex unlocker for Mew. You'll be a lot happier that way. Smile
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!