Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Need help for last team member
My current team has gallade, dragonite, volcarona, greninja and aegislash so I'm thinking I'm lacking a wall/tank? But do throw some suggestions for my last member or any other changes i should make on my team
ferrothorn sounds like a good pike for recoil damage and spikes!
Or mega venasaur, lugia,amoongus, slowbro/,mega slowbro
(Jul 12, 2016, 10:39 PM)mahetmed Wrote: Or mega venasaur, lugia,amoongus, slowbro/,mega slowbro

personally had never used any of these except venusaur hahaha. I'll go and find out how other players used them, thanks alot for the feedback!
Bastiodon is one of my favorite "walls" lol ^_^
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
You'd have better luck just using a fast Electric type such as Heliolisk, Jolteon, Raikou, Magneton, Magnezone etc. The team you have right now consists of 5 offensive mons with no existing walls so its best to keep that theme consistent instead of trying to fit something on it that doesn't work. A wall/tank does not fit on this team.

Another option is to have a hazard setter. Either Clefable, Landorus-Therian, Cobalion, Swampert, Rhydon...or anything with Stealth Rock basically. Entry hazards are a must when battling in Singles as they punish each switch by taking 3% - 50% of the opponent's HP making it easier to sweep them. It also breaks focus sashes
(Jul 13, 2016, 05:26 AM)Marcusube Wrote: You'd have better luck just using a fast Electric type such as Heliolisk, Jolteon, Raikou, Magneton, Magnezone etc. The team you have right now consists of 5 offensive mons with no existing walls so its best to keep that theme consistent instead of trying to fit something on it that doesn't work. A wall/tank does not fit on this team.

Another option is to have a hazard setter. Either Clefable, Landorus-Therian, Cobalion, Swampert, Rhydon...or anything with Stealth Rock basically. Entry hazards are a must when battling in Singles as they punish each switch by taking 3% - 50% of the opponent's HP making it easier to sweep them. It also breaks focus sashes

I see...I initially thought that since my team is full of attackers so I'll need someone to tank dmgs but guess I'm wrong. Yup I'm thinking of adding ferrothorn for the hazard role. 15 years into pokemon and I've learnt something new today, really appreciate the advice and opinions :D
(Jul 13, 2016, 03:07 AM)devilmoth Wrote: Bastiodon is one of my favorite "walls" lol ^_^

Although I've never used him before but he seems really cool and beefy as well :P