Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Needing Some Egg Move/Group Help !
Hey guys, I'm trying to pull together a team and was looking into a Weezing set that I'd like to use.. I don't gen pokemon so I'd need to get the moves legit..
My question is, how would I go about getting both;
Pain split
and
Toxic spikes
It's been a bit of a headache trying to figure how to get both of these moves on the one Poke..
Any advice would be greatly appreciated :3 
Thank you !! Smile
Hey @Timmy I think if you gave your thread a prefix and a more descriptive title you might find someone that knows the answer.

Unfortunately I don't =(
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Updated Smile Thank you , Justin !
Hey @Timmy

For Pain Split: Either breed a male Mimikyu or Solosis evolution line that knows Pain Split with a female Koffing or Weezing.

For Toxic Spikes: You will need to wait until Pokebank releases and breed a male Trubbish or Garbodor that knows Toxic Spikes with a female Yamask or Cofagrigus and then breed a male child Yamask that knows Toxic Spikes with a female Koffing.

And for future reference, serebii.net has a wonderful page for each pokemon that details anything you'd want to know about any pokemon, including the egg moves it can learn. Alternatively, you can always ask myself or any of the breeding alliance about all breeding related questions.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Dec 22, 2016, 07:43 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: Hey @Timmy

For Pain Split: Either breed a male Mimikyu or Solosis evolution line that knows Pain Split with a female Koffing or Weezing.

For Toxic Spikes: You will need to wait until Pokebank releases and breed a male Trubbish or Garbodor that knows Toxic Spikes with a female Yamask or Cofagrigus and then breed a male child Yamask that knows Toxic Spikes with a female Koffing.

And for future reference, serebii.net has a wonderful page for each pokemon that details anything you'd want to know about any pokemon, including the egg moves it can learn. Alternatively, you can always ask myself or any of the breeding alliance about all breeding related questions.
You're an absolute Legend!! Thank you so much for your help Smile
Anytime man. Figuring out egg move chains is what drew me to breeding. It's what I excel at.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades