Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] No one replied
Sad 
Is there someone else who has written a thread and no one replied. I hate the feeling when you see like 100 people saw it but no one taked care (╥_╥)
This happened to me like 3 times ・゚・(。>ω<。)・゚・
╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Sorry for bad English.
its not like they dont care, but why should they answer if they dont know
I know, it was an expression XD
But I don't like when it happens (。╯3╰。) @Feax
Sorry for bad English.
It's happened to me a couple of times, @Diegopj7. Usually when I'm asking for a Pokemon caught in a specific ball or when I'm seeking someone for an edit of a Pokemon.
Two of the times it happened to me were because I asked for a Dream Ball Eevee, now I know no one will share it with me 。゚( ゚^∀^゚)゚。 @Eugenio
Sorry for bad English.
@Diegopj7 I'm pretty sure you can't get eevee in a dream ball
Edit: No wait, I'm wrong 
I could possibly get you one, what would you give in return?
I have some Dream Ball Pokémon, also Love and Dream Ball ones  Smile
Thanks! @mario2750
Edit: lol I wrote Moon Ball
Edit 2: lol I wrote writed
Sorry for bad English.
I feel your pain bro I have multiple posts with minimal replies i think the community will be alot more active when sun and moon are released 

Side note:
I got a shiny lvl 1 eevee in moon ball if you got a master ball to trade for it I would be happy to trade !
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
Obviously every request you put up is not gonna be fufufilled. If you have thread titles that say you need something people are'not gonna click on it. So say you wanted your dream ball pokemon. Say something like "Trading Shiny Charizard". Then in your thread specify what you want. Try not to get angry if no one posts on tour thread. People don't have every single pokemon, or the not willing trade. 

Happy Trading!
O
I'd love to have it, but I haven't any Master Ball ( ̄  ̄|||) @OGaryOak  Btw thanks for the offer  Smile
Sorry for bad English.