Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemmon Roleplay
Whoot! I'm so excited! I do have the same question as Trashkinq though...
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
everyone who has joined please read the main post as I have edited it with some VERY important details such as where the RP is happening feel free to ask any further questiosn.
one question, do you HAVE to be a trainer? :3c
@devilmoth I'm sooo excited too as mentioned above I was seriously up allll night (almost 4am my time) thinking about this hence why the updated post took so long to type lol
good question and no you dont depending on what you want to be because no one is being a gym leader ect. just yet but what would you like to be?
I'd wanna be a growlithe or arcanine ^_^'' but i can be a trainer if anyone would like that
haha so you want to be a Pokemon? interesting that could work but can you play as a trainer too?
Name
Dyon
Age/Gender
22/Female
Backstory
Dyon has lived in this region all of her life. She was accepted into Psychic school at a young age, and because of her gifts, ended up spending most of her teenage years locked up for scientific research. When Dyon finally managed to escape she had only one item in her possession, a Pokemon egg. Knowing the importance of having a Pokemon she took it to the only safe place she could find: a graveyard. Hiding away in an above grown tomb, she kept the egg safe until it hatched into her trusty partner Duskull. Nowadays, Dyon doesn't stray far from the village east of the graveyard. It is rumored by the townsfolk that she can talk to Ghost and Psychic pokemon.
Starter Pokemon
Duskull LvL5

Reference Pic
[Image: c32098df54efe473660cdaa97254062c.jpg]
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@devilmoth very nice back story I'm already in the chat and look forward to doing a RP with you Smile
Sure i'll do a trainer! :3 

Name: Christian
Backstory: Moved to this region after hearing about all the new the new pokemons that weren't from his region(hoenn). Something that got him really excited. He's not really been a good adventurer or traveler, he lived with his parents, who owned a day care. So he would always stayed home helping the family and to take care of the pokemons people left there. But as he was moving to this region he was hoping that he'd meet new people and have a fun adventure. 
Starter Pokemon: Growlithe LV. 5 Shiny?: no
Description: About 1.70cm tall, awkward af, huge compassion for pokemons.
Reference pic posted: (this is as close as it gets for now, yes its my drawing)
[Image: _pixl__flip_by_unf_loser-d9ed66q.png]