Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemmon Roleplay
I want in! Is it too late to sign up?
Of course you can join its never too late Smile just fill out a form like the others and follow the above link Smile
@Calyx Not at all! Please join us! 
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Also, I hosted a Pokemon rp on a different site before. I have some ideas that might make things a bit easier, if you care to PM me on the subject.
Awesome!
Name:Calyx
Backstory: Like many children, Calyx grew up with a love of Pokemon However, unlike most children, he didn't leave on a journey to become a pokemon trainer at age 10. He was accepted to a prestigious Pokemon Academy outside the region, and traveled there to study Pokemon, while all his friends began their journey. For four years, he studied intensely, and as a reward for his stellar performance, he was given a Pokemon of his own for graduation.
GPA: 3.9
Starter Pokemon: Staryu Shiny?: No 
Description: Approx 5'8'' With silver hair and grey eyes. (See Profile Pic)
Can be socially awkward, but extremely knowledgeable about the Pokemon World
Name: Goes by MistressGlaceon
Backstory: More of a collecter then battler, but when someone offends her pokemon or friends she can be dangerous. Mostly silent
Starter Pokemon: Eevee Shiny?: Yes
Description: 4"8, Redhead, and mostly wears jeans and a eeveelution shirt. Always has a backpack
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Good player sheet Smile I look forward to seeing you in there
Hey how do i post what im trying to say? Im using this on my ds so i cant figure it out :/
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Honestly... I have no idea :/ I didn't even know you could log onto this kinda site on the DS
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I dont think it works on Ds but it does work on all other moblie devices