Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemmon Roleplay
(Jun 23, 2016, 06:41 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: It works on DS but sometimes glitches out so sorry if i come in an out
I works on wii u!
Hiya! I just wanted to pop in and say that if anyone wants to end up being a gym leader, then Bulbapedia would be a handy tool for building your team. All of a gym leader's pokes have one type in common after all. :D
Good luck with your rping everyone!
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
thanks Smile you can join if you want
Nah, I appreciate the offer though! I'm an rper but Pokémon rp just isn't for me. Smile
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
Haha fair enough Smile
Sorry... I kinda disappeared yesterday. I got really dizzy and had to lay down.. haven't been feeling the best the last couple days and been sleeping a ton. I'll try to be on later today.. my fiance's family is having an outing I need to attend so if that doesn't wear me out, I'll see ya guys this evening.
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
you're fine hun we look forward to seeing you online Smile
@DarienDenciati @"MistressGlaceon" @Calyx @Trashkinq and whoever else.. I was thinking we could recreate our teams and have a Two vs. Two battle! Wouldn't that be epic?! ^_^
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Sorry I haven't been active in the roleplay recently. Me and my friends have a week together to play games and have fun ^_^ I'll join again soon eventually
(Jun 27, 2016, 12:52 PM)devilmoth Wrote: @DarienDenciati @"MistressGlaceon" @Calyx @Trashkinq and whoever else.. I was thinking we could recreate our teams and have a Two vs. Two battle! Wouldn't that be epic?! ^_^
That sounds like fun! Just gotta decide how to balance the teams!