Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Trainers from Pokemon OR/AS can trade pokemons with trainers from XY ?
Trainers from Pokemon OR/AS can trade pokemons with trainers from  XY ?
Yes it is possible to trade between OR/AS and X/Y as far as you dont try to trade pokes with new attacks or new items one gen down.
Yes you can. Just like you could between Blue/Red and Gold/Silver/Crystal. You just can't trade a new Pokemon (or with new moves or items) to the older game
(May 25, 2016, 10:07 AM)NeonRO2035 Wrote: Thanks :D, so i cant trade volcanion, xerneas etc?

you can as long as they don't have moves or items that were introduced in ORAS.
Volcanion and Hoopa were both introduced through a rom hack of X/Y :D they're both implemented in them.
just as Apo and sater10 already stated, you can't trade pokemon with new moves/new items to older games. PokeBank works the same way. I think the 'newer' moves are actually locked of being deposited (well the pokemon itself I mean)
As everyone said in the thread, you can trade between XY and ORAS game though you can trade say a Groudon with Precipice Blades (new oras move) with a Red Orb (new item) to the older games. The only others I can think of are Blue Orb, Origin Pulse, and the potential ORAS mega stones (bar latiasite and latiosite). Any Pokemon that's been transferred from the older gen games can be traded between the gen 6th games as well provided Game Freak might introduce new hack checks for non pentagon Pokemon (which is unlikely).