Poll: Roleplay?
Yes!!
NO get a life
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemon RP?
Please guys just stop ;-;
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Name: Leo
Starter: Slowpoke named Vinnie
Description: Doesn't remember what he's doing half of the time. He can be spotted relaxing at the Lake of Rage with his Slowpoke
Reference pic: [Image: eafdcb2b319e36a8d2b31676a1a17fe4.jpg]
#LillieDefenseSquad
(Jan 3, 2017, 01:24 PM)naitre Wrote: @Frost I'm seriously playing Martha. We aren't kidding.

riiight ok then
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@Frostbite ya even tho Martha isnt really OG, dont hate on her or my Bidoof gona hunt ya down, thanks

Name: Ace Ventura
Starter: Passimian
Description: Ace Ventura is an eccentric self-styled 'pet detective' who forsook regular police work to concentrate on becoming an Ace Trainer. Like other detectives, he is notable for extraordinary powers of observation and deduction.
Refrence Pic:

[Image: enhanced-buzz-17206-1383063092-0.jpg]
Name: Gordon Ramsay

Starter: Octillery (RIP Date of birth/death unknown)

Description: Good trainer gone bad. Gordon is a man of many talents. Singing, writing, battling, and training. But above all of his many skills, there's one that takes the cake. His cooking skills. Gordon has always done everything he can to become a better chef, after his brother of the Ramsay clan killed off the last of their bloodline. His older brother, name unknown, told him to become a better chef and only then will Gordon be strong enough to exact his revenge. Gordon has committed a heavy sin. A sin so heavy that it scares trainers and Pokemon across the nation. Gordon has ascended his cooking skills, by cooking his own starter into his own malicious dish. That's right. He cooked his own Octillery. He'll do anything to exact his revenge on his brother who killed off the Ramsay clan. Even betray his own friends, pokemon, and even himself. He. Will. Win.

Reference Pic: Warning: Very graphic image. This is the last sighting of Mr.Ramsay, with his cooked Octillery.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Is this happening? I actually wasn't trolling one bit.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
I too want to know if this is happening. For I too, am not trolling.
This is amazing hahaha too much level for me xdd
Bumping cause I want this to happen for reazzile