Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon Sun and Moon
Hey guys, I'm thinking of pre-ordering Pokemon Moon. What do you think and are you doing the same? And if so, which one are you going to play? And what starters are you going to choose? So many decisions! Ugh... ;-)

Pokemon Sun or Pokemon Moon?

RowletLitteor Popplio?

(I just had to play around with the colours a little bit.)
I'm going for Pokemon Sun. My starter's going to be Litten as I'm a sucker for fire types. I'm thinking Litten's evolution is going to be either Fire/Dark or Fire/Poison.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Personally, I'm getting Moon and my starter will be Popplio. I like all the starters, but decided to chose a not-so popular one and then trade for the others Smile
Sun got my attention. My zodiac sign is Leo and it will rather be fitting.
I am going with edgelord Litten because I also like cats. That's the only reason.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
I've. Already preordered Pokemon moon and my starters going to be rowlet and my friends are doing a starter circle so we counter each other but to make it more challenging for me and my friends were all doing a nuzlocks challenge
Wow, that's an awesome idea! Now if only I had friends to do that with...  Sad
I just finished ordering my Pokemon Moon game. I'm so excited! :D
I'll probably buy both games and use Pokébank to get all three starters (Rowlet is my favorite though).
However, I haven't heard about preorder gifts or limited edition consoles so I'm not preordering anything for now.
I plan on getting Moon and I already know my starter is going to be Litten! <3 If I get extra funds though, I'm buying both games ^_^
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4