Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemon the Movie: Going to see it?
    Haven't been on a lot recently so I figured I'd post my first discussion thingy since I'm actually doing something irl that might be worth mentioning :p

[Image: 21d55c0fd49a42ffb272500780dbd633.jpg]

I managed to get tickets to the screening in Vancouver and I'm dragging two of my friends that don't even play Pokemon along so I don't have to go see it alone xP anyone else in my position of not having anyone who cares to see it with?

Did anyone else get tickets to see it in theaters? Anyone wishing they could? Or maybe some of you don't even care about the movies anymore, what ever your opinion may be discuss it ~

(Sorry if this is sorta inconcise lol not completely sure how to stimulate discussion) Gonna tag @Kris and @Drangor2 they've got opinions on stuff
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
I'm honestly not going to see it, I've never been a massive fan of the films anyway. You better tell me how good it is, though...
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
I've read the plot and the outcome of the movie. I'm disappointed
OU MASTER RACE
@Kris lol honestly just happy to be seeing Pokemon in theaters again xD

@thealmightusancho kinda figured a lot of people had abandoned the movies a while ago... The recent ones have been better though so it gives me hope, in spite of things I may have heard lol
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
Oh, wow. What happened to my name in that tag...
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
Sadly cinemas wont play it here, but I might see it later on. Never cared much for the films though, maybe because they are never shown in theatres here.
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
Aaah, i had to go this month... But someone just changed mind saying ''aha i don't want to watch a child anime''

not exactly with those words but it kinda had that feeling!
(This is injustice, i wanted to go for the codes they give)
i went to see it today, i think it was good even if just for the sentimental moment that came back from the first season. but i hated the kids that went and that is that pokemon, and this is that legendairy pokemon, and now this happens Angry . it was soo annoying. but besides that is was fun and had several good laughs (team rocket "we're flying of again") but it stay a pokemon film considering the plot.

man i went on a bit of a rant here