Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] PokkenTournament DX Switch
I'm getting a switch for Christmas and shortly after recieving PokkeTournament DX. If you have played it what are your thoughts? Is it worth $60? Whats your favorite Pokemon from the roster to use? Do you play only one or multiple?
Hi, is pokken tournament dx the new one for switch ?

For how much do you get the switch?

I hope they decrease the price in my country (eu)
(Dec 19, 2017, 01:40 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Hi, is pokken tournament dx the new one for switch ?

For how much do you get the switch?

I hope they decrease the price in my country (eu)
Yes Pokken Tournament DX is for switch. Not sure how new it is as im not a fan of the wii family, sorry. I'm personally a fan of ps but we got a xbox one at a stellar deal and my fiance wanted a switch to play with his brother in law. So, i'm trying to find a game that I can get into lol. A basic switch new is $299 (USA from amazon). My fiance parents are gifting it to him for christmas, not sure if it's used or new. Doesn't make a difference to us.
Yes. Pokkén DX is the definitive version, so if you get any, get DX.

It's fairly easy to get used to if you play fighting games, but even newcomers shouldn't struggle with it.

My main is Braixen, but I'm learning Sceptile
OU MASTER RACE
I used to play ''Tekken'' games on ps3/ps4 etc, i might maybe get it though not 100% sure.

I mostly like games similiar to Zelda with some mystery/puzzles to solve rpg

(I have yet to continue U moon from kiawe and choosing my water mon since i have Litten , and in older moon i had Rowlet and wishiwashi)
(Dec 20, 2017, 08:32 AM)Drangor2 Wrote: I used to play ''Tekken'' games on ps3/ps4 etc, i might maybe get it though not 100% sure.

I mostly like games similiar to Zelda with some mystery/puzzles to solve rpg

(I have yet to continue U moon from kiawe and choosing my water mon since i have Litten , and in older moon i had Rowlet and wishiwashi)

Gaming is challenging for me as I get motion sickness very easy. So FPS, racing, etc. I cant play. So I generally stick to rpg, puzzles, etc. On the PS and some xbox I like Sly Cooper, Tricky Towers, Towerfall Ascension, and Injustice/Injustice 2.
(Dec 20, 2017, 07:43 AM)Kris Wrote: Yes. Pokkén DX is the definitive version, so if you get any, get DX.

It's fairly easy to get used to if you play fighting games, but even newcomers shouldn't struggle with it.

My main is Braixen, but I'm learning Sceptile

Awesome! Im hoping there isnt a lot of quick turning or anything like that. I know one pokemon, cant remember who, could fly/hover around the field.
Pikachu?