2 7.41%
Final
40.74%
11 40.74%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Quick Question.
Which stage should I give away for the water starters, if they win of course. You guys may vote for 1 or 2 stages.
it is either first or last stage evolution. however, in terms of GTS, first stage will have higher chance to get sniped due to its popularity. yet, giving away first stage also helps the ones who enter the giveaway to raise it on their own way.
I'd say the first stage just because that way people can choose which stage they want to keep it at. Or even just so that the shiny forms of all three stages end up in their pokedex.
This is one of those times I go with first stage. Water starters tend to be my favorites so I would almost want a shiny Squirtle to stay a Squirtle forever, but there is also the option to raise him.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
I agrre, most people like to preserve them at the first stage so it would be nice.
PD. I know it's out of place but I've been looking for an HA Kabuto and Treecko and found no luck. It would be nice if someone could help me with either one. :D
First stage is better!
Personally i'd say final. Due to being much easier to trade through GTS (less snipes) Also it's always nice to have them battleready. I would love a perfect Greninja

Why not both Wink?
I say last stage because I do love BR Pokemon!