Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Recent Ban Wave
Wink 
I was hit with the recent ban wave 090-0212
any solutions???
I was unfortunately banned right after I transferred my pokemon from pokemon bank
What were you transferring? Apparently people were getting false positives when transferring older legendaries. As far as I know though, if you're banned you're banned. Could try and appeal though.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
Sorry to hear that. I've been looking throughout most websites and twitter to see if there's been a more exact cause. It seems like when updating pokebank, game freak forgot to fix some of the hack checks for both bank and online play for SuMo, therefore it's possible that legit events can be marked as "hacks". Not so sure how to alleviate the ban aside starting a new game so yeah. Agai sorry to hear this.
hm, that sounds like the software hacking ban
Ive seen a PSA around tumblr with the exact error code you've got there. Apparently, it's triggered by altering your save data with certain softwares (Cyberhax, Cybersave), and certain actions. What triggers the ban is if you change your IGN, your character Sprite, Trainer ID, or anything related to that
(Jan 27, 2017, 03:06 PM)Dragonmark Wrote: hm, that sounds like the software hacking ban
Ive seen a PSA around tumblr with the exact error code you've got there. Apparently, it's triggered by altering your save data with certain softwares (Cyberhax, Cybersave), and certain actions. What triggers the ban is if you change your IGN, your character Sprite, Trainer ID, or anything related to that

I dont belive ive changed any of those... Still searching for a solution. :D
SOLUTION
I started a new game and changed my game sync id
and i changed my TID and SID 
hopefully this helps someone else