Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Shiny Hunters UNITE!
Star 
So, honestly i have no idea what to write here

Ok, I wanted to Make a thread on General Shiny pokemon Discussion (because I Cannot find one). Um,
I want this to be a place where Shiny hunters can Talk about all things about shiny Pokemon

ex. What Shiny hunting methods are you using
     What game are you shiny hunting on?
     Your failures?  
     Your utter devotion and success?
     How long Its taking you to find that STUPID SHINY MAGIKARP  wonderful Pokemon? 
     And so on

Everyone is invited here.
If you need anything Feel free to PM me!

And remember this is a freindly communiety and manners would be appriciated. Thank you!
(Dec 14, 2016, 12:36 PM)DEKU Wrote:      What game are you shiny hunting on?

Alpha Saphhire

Your failures?  

Oh, lolz lots of them

I hatched a shiny Turtwig once :D (legit my least favorite starter)

Still hatchin those Pokemon eggs ;-;

And remember this is a freindly communiety and manners would be appriciated. Thank you!

Hear that @Unit501 and @PKPatriot56? Manners
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@Elly Where did you get your profile pic?
(Dec 14, 2016, 12:36 PM)DEKU Wrote: So, honestly i have no idea what to write here

Ok, I wanted to Make a thread on General Shiny pokemon Discussion (because I Cannot find one). Um,
I want this to be a place where Shiny hunters can Talk about all things about shiny Pokemon
ex. Shiny hunting methods
     Your failures?  
     And so on

Im shiny hunting on moon, platinum JPN, heart gold and black. I am not so consistant at hunting so i like to mix things.

Failures. Well i have encounterd a shiny lickytung in the safarizone and was stupid enough to throw mud at it (in HG). Well it ran

I have still a long way to go but i am at 2983 SRs on my jpn plat for a shiny giratina. ITS TAKING FOR EVER LIKE MY PASTIENS IS NO LONGER ALIVE klll me.
Thoe i was lucky to find that shiny rockruff.
Is someone talking smack? I'm about to Smack someone to next week.
  What game'S are you shiny hunting on?
Pokemon X,  Alpha Sapphire, Omega Ruby, Pokemon Moon  

Your failures?  
 2 Shiny Basculins used Final Gambit while i didn't have any ghost type pokemon in party
i just lol'd because its basulin i ended encountering another one after the next few chains
and i had a ghost type this time with hypnosis  learning is fun! 

45th Shiny (1st 6th Gen Shiny Starter!!)

TORCHIC!!!!!!!
Nicknamed: FireFox 
I love him soo much Cool Heart
[Image: torchic.gif] Evolved into [Image: combusken.gif] Evolved into [Image: blaziken.gif] Mega: [Image: blaziken-mega.gif]
How: 33,743 Soft Resets( I might hold the record on SR for a starter in ORAS correct me if im wrong!) SO WORTH IT
many times i thought i was losing my mind it took exactly a week started friday ended next friday
Where: Route 101 
When: 11/11/2016
PokeBall

And so on

-about 200 eggs in on a shiny popplio in Moon 

and 

-11,093 Soft Resets cooked on Luigi in AS

May the shiny oddz be ever in your favor  Cool
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
(Dec 14, 2016, 01:55 PM)OGaryOak Wrote: -11,093 Soft Resets cooked on Luigi in AS

@OGaryOak You caught a shiny Luigi?!?! Where can I find one!

[Image: shiny_marill_s_luigi_cosplay_by_jdmcerea...6du9we.png]

Omega Ruby

Your failures?
I have yet to fail - somehow

What devotion? And I've never heard of a "success" what is that

*in Spongebob narrator's voice* "one eternity later..."

And so on
no os dnA
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
The other day I ran into my first shiny of sun and moon... A male salandit. I knocked it out too on accident.
I wouldn't call myself a shiny hunter, but I've hatched 3 shinies while breeding. Zubat and Lapras were kind of failures because I was just trying to get egg moves and hadn't optimized ability or nature so I got like a shiny Lax Lapras and a shiny Zubat with no egg moves. Most recent shiny was a shiny 4IV maril. That one is what I was trying for.