6 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokebank
So i was looking into getting pokebank because im starting to breed pokemon and i dont feel like throwing out 5IV pokemon (rather trade them to you Guys/Gals!!) 

What do you people think of pokebank? Pros? Cons?
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
Pokemon Bank is fantastic. For $5/year it's a great deal and very useful for all sorts of things

The only problem I have with it is that if Nintendo catches you with an illegal Pokemon in your bank, your account will be shut down (or something like that). This sucks because the Bank is a perfect trophy case for hacks acquired on Wonder Trade (I should call it wundr Trade but nah)
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
So if i get a hacked pokemon from a wonder trade and put it in the bank i could lose all my non hacked pokemon in the bank O,.,O''
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
I haven't had a problem with pokebank and I've had one since they came out.
Lol, I never knew that about the hacked pokes! Good thing I only use PokeBank to transfer between the two games. Which is the best pro I can think of having it, and yes, at $5 a year it almost makes no sense not to have one!! Plus, if you use it a lot you can save up PokeMiles, which I use all the time. I was gonna say I couldn't think of any cons, but wundrweapon gave a good one that I'll probably be keeping in the back of my mind every time I use it now O.O
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4