Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Shiny Journal!
Just got traded a shiny Kirlia, you have no idea how long I've waited for this!! With a Japanese nickname
I'm a shiny breeder. First one I wanted was a bulbasaur and took me 1467 eggs.. Was starting to think I was doing wrong or it didn't excist :D  Next up was Vulpix and hatched after 1 egg! :P
#LillieDefenseSquad
Dexnav is great. 100% look into it. I have finally got my shiny Roselia after 1589 HE. That took a long time. So happy though!  Smile
@youngtomlin GG!

@Altovato Nice! You going to keep it as kirlia or evolve it into gardevoir/gallade?

@"Vinnie050" The only successful MMs I've had was for a spritzee and one other pokemon, I don't remember what it was though because I traded it away to help complete my dex a couple years back. ;( I've been trying for a shiny growlithe for a while though! Postponed it for a bit so I can work on SR latios for the time being, however. So far 700SR in! * o *
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
Good luck! 
I think I will hunt for Latias soon.  Smile
@Confide I got so exited I evolved it to gardevoir  :D and how exactly does using the Friend Safari help in finding shiny mons? If you don't mind  Sad
@Altovato The friend safari has a 1/512 chance to find a shiny, and that's with/without the shiny charm. It's a good place to go to get specific pokemon or if you don't have a shiny charm. I believe those are the same odds when you're chaining while using a dexnav as well, but I'm not sure. Overall it's just a good place to go if you want a specific pokemon as there aren't many others in the safari and the odds are pretty good! Plus there's no "chain-breaking" or anything, you just encounter pokemon till you find a shiny! :D
I had some bad luck in FS when I hunted in X/Y. It took me 3000+ encounters to get one which is just pure unlucky.  Sad
@youngtomlin I'm hunting for shiny sneasel/snorunt right now in the FS and I'm on 623, trying really hard to find at least one shiny today lol but I don't think it'll happen RIP ;(
Well gl anyway!.

I'm hunting for Sewaddle at the Moment and it's going pretty well. With a chain of 32 now!  Smile