Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Shiny Journal!
(Sep 27, 2016, 02:38 PM)Confide Wrote: @Shiny_Hunter96 Good luck dude!! I know you can do it!! ( 。 ˇ∀ˇ人)

Super Thanks dude i am on search level 184 right now i will let you know when i found that awsome shiny Absol Smile ^^
@youngtomlin I find it funny that we were talking about the shinies for zigzagoon AND octillery and those are the two shinies I find today XD
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
(Sep 29, 2016, 01:15 PM)Confide Wrote: @youngtomlin I find it funny that we were talking about the shinies for zigzagoon AND octillery and those are the two shinies I find today XD

cool i would go fish for octillery right now Smile
(Sep 29, 2016, 01:27 PM)Shiny_Hunter96 Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2016, 01:15 PM)Confide Wrote: @youngtomlin I find it funny that we were talking about the shinies for zigzagoon AND octillery and those are the two shinies I find today XD

cool i would go fish for octillery right now Smile

Why it's like one of the worst shinies.
i just got super lucky shiny ponyta after only 20minutes in the friend safari Smile
@Shiny_Hunter96 Nice dude! That was my very first friend safari shiny :D
(Sep 30, 2016, 10:03 AM)Confide Wrote: @Shiny_Hunter96 Nice dude! That was my very first friend safari shiny :D

nice dude ponyta is so awsome in its shiny form :D
@Shiny_Hunter96 I know, I want to evolve it into rapidash but I also want to keep it as a lil baby because it's so cute and reminds me of the first time I tried to catch a shiny ponyta in my Diamond game :') Maybe I'll go back into the FS and try to catch another one XD
(Sep 30, 2016, 11:11 AM)Confide Wrote: @Shiny_Hunter96 I know, I want to evolve it into rapidash but I also want to keep it as a lil baby because it's so cute and reminds me of the first time I tried to catch a shiny ponyta in my Diamond game :') Maybe I'll go back into the FS and try to catch another one XD
ye i kinda feel the same because i love its blue flames and its so cute. dont like rapidash with its gray flames so i also thinking of going back to Fs and get another one Smile
(Sep 30, 2016, 11:39 AM)Shiny_Hunter96 Wrote:
(Sep 30, 2016, 11:11 AM)Confide Wrote: @Shiny_Hunter96 I know, I want to evolve it into rapidash but I also want to keep it as a lil baby because it's so cute and reminds me of the first time I tried to catch a shiny ponyta in my Diamond game :') Maybe I'll go back into the FS and try to catch another one XD
ye i kinda feel the same because i love its blue flames and its so cute. dont like rapidash with its gray flames so i also thinking of going back to Fs and get another one Smile

I love both. They are awesome. One of my favourite shinies.  :P