Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

So what pokemon do you think will be near you?
Any pokemon native to forests, rivers, lakes, city , we also have à rock quary So maby Some pokefossals and rock and ground type So probley à good asortmeant withe some ledgends.
P.S I an planing on going on a monthe to 2 month long camping/ pokemon joney If every thing pans out.
i never thought about rocks as fossils weirdly enough, as for me i have one park that's mostly trees as it has some hiking area with flat grass lands and some rocks, another park that's nothing really special i think if memory serves right big flat grass land with some rocks and play area, a third park close to that that is alot bigger openness of grass but that has a more dirt road traveling area, so from those i definitely see things from bug pokemon to most likely some normal and prob a few ground types most likely, as flying pokemon are either going to be common or are in specific areas we never thought about, like pelicans maybe only at beaches for example. i Do have a big hiking area near me some what i can go to that and probably get some fossil and ground types and probably even rock types too my problem is water types, i guess ill have to go out of my way one day and go to a beach or something and just look for pokemon. i will say it amazes me how many believe they will be the lucky ones and have all the legendary pokemon near them when honestly even if lucky i think legendary pokemon will be saved for events and raids most likely, although i got to admit it be fun to have pokemon go give us an actually good puzzle that we trainers will have to decode to learn a location of a legendary near us, as i can imagine the surprise of finding one after all that time and effort.
I live in by the sea. I hope that I will possibly get water type Pokemon like Psyduck, Horsea, and Staryu. Wink Wink Wink
I live in a small city (if you could even call it a city), so I expect some grass pokemon and some flying pokemon. There is also a lake near, so maybe some water pokemon then.
people should see if you have liek a trolly or something to shuttle you from place to place, you be surprised just moving a little ways help your game out so much
Well I live near big mountains, forests, a big river, a couple of caves and a few km away we have a beach, it's kinda cold in the hinter and bloody hot in the summer, so I'm really curious to see what they will put here, could be a bit of everything xD
I live in the suburbs so probably rodent Pokemon, garbage Pokemon, you know
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Knowing my luck.. a whole load of bugs, because that's all that we have here!
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Angel
I Think the Pokemon nearest to me is going to be a dragon type because (I don't want to be racist but...) there are a lot of Chinese people in my area so it's probably something to do with a Pokemon that's a dragon type or a Pokemon that looks like it's from there culture Huh Huh Huh