Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

So what pokemon do you think will be near you?
In Kalamazoo, hmm...Well, depends on the season.
For winter, I'd say Snorunt for winter! For sure.
Summer, warmer seasons, on the fresh water lake?
Psyduck or Feebas.
i think ill get some eevees and possibly a durant
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
mammoswine. or abomasnow. something icy atleast
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 6, 2015, 12:52 PM)NightWolf Wrote: There is NOTHING but squirrels in Orlando and central Florida in general so there would be a lot of pachirisu and other things like that here.

I could also see Dakrai living somewhere off OBT.

I lived in Orlando for a bit for school...and yeah squirrels were a real problem...
Man, I'm going to Vegas this week. I wish this thing was out already. I feel like Vegas would have some cool ones.
they might, but you wouldn't wana get caught out in the desert at night in fear of roving bands of Cacturns and the occasional scorpi xD
Definitely Jungle Pokemon as Vivis in my region are the Jungle type (Malaysia!)
I'd probably see Shroomish, Oddish, Paras, Breloom, all Bug Pokemon -- I have high hopes to see the Onion Fairy Pokemon CELEBIII =w=
[Image: celebi.gif]ONION FAIRIES BE DANCING[Image: celebi.gif]

(Oct 4, 2015, 03:29 AM)Mikcow Wrote: Trubbish XD
And honestly, yeah this too.
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
I imagine a lot of Miltank and Tauros. Then there would also be a lot of Bug-Types around here too. Maybe if they introduce a cheese pokemon Wisconsin will have a new mascot. :P There would probably be some good Ice-Types here too because it gets nice a cold in the winter.
I'm in Colorado so id be surrounded by bouffalant, braviary, ursaring, sawsbuck, gogoat, beartic, maybe abamasnow in the winter!
Well. I live in swamp land. I'm hoping for lord goomy. Haunter and phantump would be cool. Totodile maybe. Possibly ekans/arbok, seviper, and lots of insects.