Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

So what pokemon do you think will be near you?
I wonder what would you encounter in a small town with a little bit land and forest near by.
What is the release date of the Pokemon go app ? I am so excited for this app Pokemon Go do come out I'm so excited for it. Do you think I will get a starter Pokemon in the app?
(Oct 25, 2015, 05:16 PM)rizo67 Wrote: I live in the suburbs near detroit with many rural areas around so Im hoping to see
lots of starter birds
lots of deerlings/sawsbucks/stantler
pacharisu, furret (i guess?)
many combees !
trevenant and sudowoodo would be awesome in the woods
I also want to go to detroit and see a lot of steel pokemon as well as poison/dark pokemon.
Theres also a river separating canada so hopefully lots of freshwater pokemon.

Also I take trips to california so Im hoping theres a different variety of pokemon between those places.

which suberb do you live in?
east side or west?
currently i'm in clinton twp. but ill be moving downtown soon
didnt expect to see any one from my area in this thread
I doubt there is anyone near me on this thread. No one in my high school plays Pokemon. Last week someone saw the breeding thread and thought this site was a place for illegal activities lol. But according to my only friend who plays Pokemon and lives near me, there's going to be a lot of deerlings, some bug type, and the occasional pidgey and other flying type Pokemon.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
I live near a dry field. Maybe Deerling or Durrant?
Maybe corphish swanna and carvahna! same as sandile! Not hard to guess that where I live
HI live in a pretty normal place. California.... And we're in a drought so maybe the weather may affect the Pokemon. But right now it's cold in winter so.... I'm expecting these Pokemon in my area:

Magikarp
Deerling
Pikachu
Spheal
Squirtle
Some birds
Some forest animals
Aggressive Pokemon
A lot of 2nd to 3rd stage Pokemon

There may even be Pokemon that are in your pool like Magikarp etc...

So maybe your landscape effects?

Well for now all we know is that we have to wait...... So bye
bird pokemon, birds everywhere
does any one think they would try to make the regions close to what they were based off of?

like kanto being japan and unova being america

then just throw randoms to paces that havent been the base for a region

honestly i would be bummed to only have unova pokes in america
Luckily I have a tram that goes to certain areas of my city so I wont to have to walk as much to find certain types of pokemon, there's a few stops close to grassy areas and even a stop that close to bridge so yaaay I can easily get water and grass types :D but pokemon that are super close to my house honestly its hard to think what type's of pokemon I would see, defenitly no milktanks Sad I also doubt, I would get any ground/rock types there are not much sandy or rocky areas that I remember.