Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Starting My First Nuzlocke! (COMPLETED!!)
(Apr 7, 2018, 11:41 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @ScottyThunder 

Just a suggestion but you can always go the memorial route with a nuzlocke/egglocke and instead of just releasing the Pokémon you can have a PC box labeled R.I.P where the Pokémon can be memorialised and remembered, never to be used again..

Thats a really cool idea, thanks!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
Best of luck to you my friend if you ever need anything let me know. I will do what I can though I think all my games are reset. I have never done a Nuzlocke all the way through though I should really. I need to get better at sticking to my decisions. As with other parts of my life I lack confidence in myself and my choices, but enough of my prattle. I admire your tenacity, and your strength. May the stars guide your steps along the way.
(Apr 9, 2018, 07:53 AM)Sithogryph Wrote: Best of luck to you my friend if you ever need anything let me know. I will do what I can though I think all my games are reset. I have never done a Nuzlocke all the way through though I should really. I need to get better at sticking to my decisions. As with other parts of my life I lack confidence in myself and my choices, but enough of my prattle. I admire your tenacity, and your strength. May the stars guide your steps along the way.

I appreciate the kind words friend. I know what you mean, just stay true to yourself and hang in there. With enough passion, anything can be changed.

Have a fantastic evening!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
@ScottyThunder Congratulations for pulling off this great challenge!  Smile

By the way, I really want to know about the tragic stories: which Pokemon died along the way? XD XD
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
(Apr 9, 2018, 12:39 PM)ScottyThunder Wrote:
(Apr 9, 2018, 07:53 AM)Sithogryph Wrote:  

I appreciate the kind words friend. I know what you mean, just stay true to yourself and hang in there. With enough passion, anything can be changed.

Put this on a T-Shirt.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!