Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Sun and Moon are coming in fast!
Do you guys think there will be new Mega Evolutions for the past Generations? And do you think it is too late to preorder the games? I've been quite busy and haven't been able to preorder them! =/

I'm so excited. I haven;t even played Pokemon Go yet (and never will). The handheld Pokemon games will always be my favorite no matter how much a cultural icon Pokemon Go has become nowadays!
“Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home.” 
(Jul 18, 2016, 10:34 AM)Bomi Wrote: Do you guys think there will be new Mega Evolutions for the past Generations? And do you think it is too late to preorder the games? I've been quite busy and haven't been able to preorder them! =/

I'm so excited. I haven;t even played Pokemon Go yet (and never will). The handheld Pokemon games will always be my favorite no matter how much a cultural icon Pokemon Go has become nowadays!
Im sure they will add in at least a few megas from previous games I mean people have been asking for a mega Flygon since megas were first announced so I will be pretty disappointed if they dont

As for Pokemon Go I dont have a smart phone and probably never will.
I mean I can see the appeal of "real life pokemon" but the gameplay looks pretty dull to me.
(Jul 18, 2016, 10:39 AM)Chain_fishing_saved_my_life Wrote:
(Jul 18, 2016, 10:34 AM)Bomi Wrote: Do you guys think there will be new Mega Evolutions for the past Generations? And do you think it is too late to preorder the games? I've been quite busy and haven't been able to preorder them! =/

Im sure they will add in at least a few megas from previous games I mean people have been asking for a mega Flygon since megas were first announced so I will be pretty disappointed if they dont

I mean I can see the appeal of "real life pokemon" but the gameplay looks pretty dull to me.
Yes well I play it but unless you have a nice data plan and a car, It's not all that fun.
(Jul 18, 2016, 10:39 AM)Chain_fishing_saved_my_life Wrote:

Unless they're waiting to reveal the future PhD mega evolution till right before the release I have an uneasy suspicion that it may be removed. On the other hand they know that a lot of kids really love it, so that would be risky, but if they care about their competitive meta(and I don't know that they do) they'd recognize the problem it posed with everyone and their mother running the exact same teams in the championships.
Ermergerd sergnercher
I pre-ordered Moon! And just like Chain_fishing_saved_my_life, I'd rather not spoil myself with leaks and previews. I'm clinging to the small hope that contests make a comeback though. I didn't quite enjoy pokemon-amie and dance competitions like how I enjoyed gen. III contests from R/S. Ooor they have already thought of another activity that doesn't involve battles or they could have just decided to remove that feature totally lol
I'll probably get both so that I can trade with myself #nofriends
(Jul 18, 2016, 08:09 AM)Bomi Wrote:
(Jul 18, 2016, 07:31 AM)Chain_fishing_saved_my_life Wrote: Also just out of curiosity what version is everyone planning on buying?
On one hand I want sun because that lion is a hell of a lot cooler than the bat.
But on the other hand I want moon because everyone else seems to want sun and if I get moon then I will have the rarer exclusives.
Sun and Moon! I always get both so I can get all the Pokemon in the Generation; also it helps finishing the Dex. To me, the Lunala looks cooler (and more unique). Solgaleo looks like the Mega Evolution of Litleo or Pyroar. "Leo". Lmao. ^^

I'm interested in whether thay will have new methods of shiny hunting; also, people have been saying that they will lower the shiny odds again. I hope not. Shinys are relatively easy to get as it is since it was boosted earlier. I also also hope they reinstate the Friend Safari for Sun and Moon. Lastly, they need to add a PM or chat feature for the PSS so trades can be much easier and less tedious. I would love to trade with Random people while able to chat with them.

I agree Solgaleo looks like the Mega Evolution of Litleo or Pyroar but Lunala looks like a mega evolved version of Noivern modified