Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] That moment when a Shiny unexpectedly pops up...
(Aug 9, 2017, 05:36 PM)moo311 Wrote: I was trying to fill my dex in pkm moon to get my shiny charm and I had to find a bonsly (the last pokemon I needed on Akala Island). I was running around and I saw the shadow of a bonsly and thought "cool, now I can move on to the other islands" and when I heard the shiny noise, I saw the purple/light brown bonsly Smile

Yo that is an insane find
OU MASTER RACE
@"Anabel" Fun fact: I'm not a shiny hunter, and in fact, I've only caught one shiny. It was a Tentacool. Read this thread I made about it:
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-I-JUST-...EVER-SHINY
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Aug 9, 2017, 08:36 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @"Anabel" Fun fact: I'm not a shiny hunter, and in fact, I've only caught one shiny. It was a Tentacool. Read this thread I made about it:
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-I-JUST-...EVER-SHINY

YO I remember that!
OU MASTER RACE
(Aug 9, 2017, 04:43 PM)Frostbite25 Wrote: My craziest shiny actually happened today! I have both ruby and sapphire, but I only ever played through sapphire for some reason. I bought a new Gameboy Advance recently and wanted to try it out so I started up a file on Ruby and while on route 102, trying to evolve my torchic, I ran into a shiny wurmple! I didn't notice the sparkles and I totally freaked out when I realised it lol! Since it was full odds and in an older game, it is definitely my rarest shiny so far but what made it even better was that it was random! ^_^ (I quickly evolved it and now it is a dustox. Even though it really isn't a good pokemon for battling, I'm going to try and use it on my team)

Sorry for the late reply XC
I love Wurmple's Shiny, gotta hunt for him one day. Bonus points for it being Gen 3, way to go!
OU MASTER RACE
I had a shiny Rayquaza First try in Emerald back in the days when I saw it i wondered why its black and not Green like the shown sprite but it was awesome colored so i caught it and informed me about shinys. (1 shiny ever and transfered over to sun)

My second shiny was is y when I startet the game with the water type thing it was normal i thought, but then when it hit lvl 10 i first realised the stars and had a shiny greninja later then didnt even man to get it shiny. (In sun now)

And i got a shiny wurple when playing thought the beginning in alpha saphire and later when I had my latias for flying with the flute i got a shiny taillow as soon aß i were able to fly and got an instant unable to fly already encounter.
(Aug 10, 2017, 04:10 AM)Aaroniskill1996 Wrote: I had a shiny Rayquaza First try in Emerald back in the days when I saw it i wondered why its black and not Green like the shown sprite but it was awesome colored so i caught it and informed me about shinys. (1 shiny ever and transfered over to sun)

My second shiny was is y when I startet the game with the water type thing it was normal i thought, but then when it hit lvl 10 i first realised the stars and had a shiny greninja later then didnt even man to get it shiny. (In sun now)

And i got a shiny wurple when playing thought the beginning in alpha saphire and later when I had my latias for flying with the flute i got a shiny taillow as soon aß i were able to fly and got an instant unable to fly already encounter.

Ok, major points for getting Rayquaza!
OU MASTER RACE
Ok, time for another awesome find from me. I was playing Pokémon Sun and was breeding a Staryu for competitive use and got a Shiny Staryu in a mere 9 Eggs! Later that day I hatched a Shiny 5IV -Attack Absol in 13 Eggs
OU MASTER RACE
Literally just got a Shiny Buneary while hatching for the giveaway lol
OU MASTER RACE