Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] This Ho-Oh is legit?
Ok, some time ago I obtained a Ho-Oh Shiny Level 100 in Dream Ball from Unova, also it doesn't have any good IV, and I want to know if it can be obtained in Dream Ball and it's legal, my thoughts are that it's illegal lol below I'll let the screenshot, so tell me what you think ^^ thanks

[Image: hUw8QNm.jpg?1]
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
I seems legit from the obvious points - legal capture/moveset, that is

EDIT: the ability is also valid
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
No, it is not legit as a Ho-Oh can't get its hidden ability and be shiny at the same time.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
That Ho-oh is sweat but not legit it does not even have the hexagon that doesn't always work.
Thanks for the answers! :D  so I was right after all, too bad that it's not legit :C
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
@Fliny The blue pentagon, not hexagon, only means that it was obtained in 6th generation games.
That Ho-oh is most likely hacked. Shiny Regenerator Ho-oh is legal from 5th gen so there's is a possibility it isn't. Your best bet is to check the Pokemon's memories
(May 31, 2016, 12:41 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: No, it is not legit as a Ho-Oh can't get its hidden ability and be shiny at the same time.

why not?
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
@wundrweapon Hidden ability Ho-Oh can only be obtained through Pokemon Dream Radar, but Pokemon from the dream radar can't be shiny.