Poll: Tokyo Ghoul opinion.
I have read/watched it
Ive heard of it but havent gotten in to it
Ive never even heard of it
I hate it Sad
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Tokyo Ghoul
While I expect few people to care, I mean this is a Pokémon website afterall, but I really want to talk abokut Tokyo Ghoul with fans and maybe even introduce some people to the series! So yeah, Tokyo Ghoul is awesome. End!
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova I am porobably one of three white people I know that will agree with you. I thoroughtly enjoyed the series, watching the characters progress without getting intent to murder or getting murered themselves. Everyone looked at me weirdly when I described the show. I do not remember the characters names however so I would not be very good at talking about the show for great lengths. It has been a while since I watched the anime. (I never read the manga)
Tokyo ghoul the gory action packed cannibalistic anime i enjoy all i could say iscan't wait for season 3 in 2018[Image: Tokyo-Ghoul-Season-3-Confirmed-For-2018-...oilers.jpg]
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
[Image: MV5BNDZjMjU5ZmMtMGMzOC00YjFkLTkwY2MtMTFj...68_AL_.jpg]

I voted the first option. Watched and liked it.

At first i didn't want to watch cause of guy having traits that i didn't like, but i still watched it and i liked the last ep most.

I heard there is upcoming season 3 this fall or in 2018
(Oct 9, 2017, 06:25 PM)AverageJoe Wrote: @Dova I am porobably one of three white people I know that will agree with you. I thoroughtly enjoyed the series, watching the characters progress without getting intent to murder or getting murered themselves. Everyone looked at me weirdly when I described the show. I do not remember the characters names however so I would not be very good at talking about the show for great lengths. It has been a while since I watched the anime. (I never read the manga)

@AverageJoe (Just a warning, Im probably gonna start fanboying Satomi verywhere so be warned) Thats cool, but I HIGHLY recomend you read the manga. Ive read alot of manga and can, without a doubt say you should read this. The story, while lacking only occasionally, is amazing. How Ishida makes you pay attention to detail and can through random curve balls while still fitting in amazing fights and romance (cough re:125 cough) and all the while staying true to the genre of tragedy.  Im honestly struggling to put into words how much I love this manga. (oh yeah, its also like 9000 times better than root A.)
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Sharkfang2193 I am so hyped for that! @Drangor2  Im gonna assume you havent read the manga and if not you should because season 3 is based on part two of TG and follows the mangas ending.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ