44.44%
8 44.44%
No
55.56%
10 55.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Try Something Original People!
@"le2017": I wasn't aware of that ^_^' I've only been on for a short while, and nobody was doing them until I put one up, hense why it seemed like the idea was taken. I wasn't trying to bash anyone or anything.. I honestly had no idea. 
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I definitely agree with you. My first giveaway was based on the Pokemon of the day. However, members who choose to host giveaways are doing so out of complete kindness. They stand to gain nothing by giving away Pokemon for free, and while it may seem like a simple task, running a giveaway is surprisingly demanding in many ways. After all, beggars can't be choosers.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
With the ammount of work people put into giveaways i can see why they are always Eevee's and Dittos. After putting in all that work you want it to mean something.  Eevees evolve into so many mons, odds are people are going to like at least one of them. and Dittos, everyone needs a 6IV ditto if they want to be a effective breeder. i spent over a month on this site (and others) hunting for a 6IV ditto before i was able to get one. like what @sater10  said. people are taking there time to share something, let them share what they want. and what @"le2017" said, If you want other givesaways try a give away yourself. Not only might is spark the idea for other people but it also gives you first hand EXP on what its like to do a giveaway.
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
I might have a giveaway soon. I will honestly get a level 100 Metapod then clone it. Watch me  :P

DONT TAKE THE IDEA :D
I don't know what this guys talking about. I've seen giveaways for gengar, shuckle, roselia, lumineon. Just in the past couple months. I'm super appreciative of the giveaways presented from here. Think everyone does amazing giveaways. Anyone putting in that kinda work for no return doesn't deserve someone complaining about what Pokemon there giving away.
I'm not complaining about the giveaways. I try to take part in almost all giveaways I see. I have gotten my good shares of 6IV Dittos and Eevees. Lately I've been planing on starting a giveaway on a Pokemon I'm still planing (Metapod). I honestly love the idea of people going onto sites like this is giving away good Pokemon to people the want it for nothing back.
(Jun 30, 2016, 11:32 AM)devilmoth Wrote: @"le2017": I wasn't aware of that ^_^' I've only been on for a short while, and nobody was doing them until I put one up, hense why it seemed like the idea was taken. I wasn't trying to bash anyone or anything.. I honestly had no idea. 

@devilmoth That's all right, don't worry, and sorry if I sounded kind of rude, really no intention to be Smile