Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] USUM Potential Battle Tree Teams
This a speculation thread for predicting what NEW Battle Tree Trainers could have in their teams. Post yours down below. Come up with a 6 Pokemon team to keep it simple.
Eligible Trainers
  • Trainers who you think will be the 'special guests' of the Battle Tree like Grimsley was for example.
  • Any character NOT in Sun & Moon's Battle Tree 
  • Characters from the main series games only
  • Kris 

My list:

[Image: KFyujVOv.jpg:large]Kris: Gyarados {Shiny & Mega}, Tyranitar {Mega}, Any of the Johto starters, Suicune, Noctowl and Ampharos {Mega} | Reasoning: Gold is too obvious 

[Image: Spr_Pt_Palmer.png]Palmer: Pt Frontier Brain Team: Dragonite, Rhyperior, Milotic, Regigigas, Cresselia and Heatran | Reasoning: Anabel's cool, but Palmer is my favorite Frontier Brain 

[Image: Spr_HGSS_Silver.png]Silver: Nidoking {Giovanni callback}, Crobat, Magneton {methinks Silver likes some Eviolite play}, Weavile, Alakazam {Mega} and Gengar {Mega} | Red & Blue so Gold Kris & Silver 

[Image: Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png]Emmet {Pokemon Ultra Sun}: Excadrill, Garbodor, Haxorus, Chandelure, Crustle and Eelektross | Reasoning: Wishlist

[Image: Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png]Ingo {Pokemon Ultra Moon}: Archeops, Conkeldurr, Klingklang, Galvantula, Durant and Gigalith | Reasoning: Wishlist

Kris HGSS Style Sprite by GregarLink10
OU MASTER RACE
Cilan. With a stunfisk.
[Image: 280px-Cilan_and_Stunfisk.png]
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Oct 11, 2017, 09:20 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: Cilan. With a stunfisk.
[Image: 280px-Cilan_and_Stunfisk.png]

Real Pokemon please
OU MASTER RACE
No, the stunfisk is amazing. I think you mean "Real trainers please"

My trade shop - V2.3
(Oct 11, 2017, 12:52 PM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: No, the stunfisk is amazing. I think you mean "Real trainers please"

Stunfisk is the best.  Cilan is a broccoli.
@Chansey 
Finally! Someone agrees with me! Heart

My trade shop - V2.3
Since there is nothing to base these "predictions" on, imma say any trainer, asuming the Battle Tree remains as a feature.
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
I've been hoping that Silver will make an appearance, probably my favorite character in the series, and with silver and gold rereleased it seems more likely then every well see the return on Giovanni's son!!! x3
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
@wartty Silver is the best!  I like him and Kris and Janine and Claire the best from gen2. Smile  (I don't like Whitney much even though her gym is cute because that Miltank is a BAD OMEN. Lol)
Silver is undoubtedly the best Rival and a favorite character of mine @wartty @Chansey

The theme too oml
OU MASTER RACE