Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] We will never get an official version of this ;_;
All I want is an official Pokemon game that has all the new Pokemon, in the style of GSC.
[Image: DNv42rxUIAA6N-B.jpg][Image: DNv43PEUQAAAY9a.jpg][Image: DNv4362UQAArbdu.jpg]

Forgot, art by me
OU MASTER RACE
This would be amazing! Maybe when the pokemon company runs out of ideas we'll get something like this
I'm still waiting for Pumpking. I don't know if this sounds like the dumbest idea, but I want it to be like a jack o lantern, and it evolves from Pumpkaboo when traded with a kings rock. It would be grass fire, and have more attack and speed, but lose the size feature. Also, it would be perfect for the gen four remakes because they already integrated new mons in the original gen four so whey not add more for remakes?
Kris you're a genius please let this happen
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
I'd love this. The old styles are so relaxing.
You should check out Pokemon Prism. It's a rom hack but it's the closest that you'll get to to an official version of new gen 2 art style games + it's amazing and definitely worth a play!
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
I heard about Prism too, but i thought they had to delete cause of nintendo or something :0

(I play in meantime pokemon Glaze)
@The Flying Scotsman that's honestly such a cool idea.... How could that not be the grass/fire type were allwaiting for it seems natural for them to do!! Lol when they run out of ideas @moo311... it wouldalmost feel like one of those rooms even if they did make it xD
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
@stephenWITNESS @Drangor2 I saw Prism, but I'm not a fan of the music, except that one Sinnoh route remix
OU MASTER RACE