Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What Pokémon do you *believe may* come to join us in SW/SH? (+ Side Questions)
Information 

For example: I’m really stuck on thinking “Steel type eevee. Perfect opportunity. Fox. Armoured. 100% adorable.”
ALSO:
Any new species of animal altogether you think we’ll see? Or certain breed? Corgi would be a missed opportunity. Knowing Nintendo, we could even just end up with a potato. A. Potato. Pokémon. Imagine.
”What do they call you”
”I don’t know, app- I mean... Spudspore?”
”And you do?”
”Would you like a famine maybe?” Too real? Sorry. I’ll delete this part if necessary.

And what kind of “We... ran out of ideas but not really but yes really but...” Pokémon DO you think we may see? I’ll sue if we get nothing like 50%+ dex of adorable mons.

One thing shouldn’t change. We. Get. Our. Regional. Ferals. Lupine, Canine, Vulpine, Feline, who cares? 

Either way, state whether you expect it, want it, or have no valid reason at all, you think it wouldn’t be expected, fit, wanted or anything. Cheers~! P.S. HAPPPRIDMONTH!
Not really expecting this since gamefreak has no reason to add this, but my heart still desires Gorochu (cancelled Raichu evolution)
(Jun 10, 2019, 12:38 PM)booaz Wrote: Not really expecting this since gamefreak has no reason to add this, but my heart still desires Gorochu (cancelled Raichu evolution)

AYY AT LEAST DAS A GUD CHOICE! NOT SOMETHING UTTERLY STUPID! Moreso impossible but I mean I got what I asked for, what you want, even if never having a slight chance, that’s the best first choice I’ve seen.