Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What Pokemon have you caught and/or seen?
So, Pokémon Go has been released (?) and now most of us have gone to the outside world and caught what we can. So I ask, what Pokémon have you caught and what Pokémon have you seen? So far, I have caught the usual Rattata but I have seen Ghastly, Drowzee, metapod, Weedle, Caterpie, and Nidoran Male. Also, I have met 5 other people in my town who are playing Pokémon Go which is really cool.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Um, Pokemon GO hasn't been released... What country are you in, I swear it hasn't been released...
I'm in Canada, by the way, it last time I checked, Pokemon GO hasn't been released. Checked on the official site, it says COMING SOON. Why?! Is it that Canada gets the least respect, and I thought Europe gets Pokemon GO last. Canadians just sits in the corner waiting for the released app. All the APKs don't work for me, WHY?! It's so unfair to us, I've been waiting since July 5th, I'm sitting here, reloading the Pokemon GO site multiple times. I'm going to ask; WHY. OR HOW. Isn't Pokemon GO out in Canada yet? They could've at LEAST released it the time the Americans got it.
Idk what countries have it but it's been released in the US. It was sort of a hidden release i suppose again I have no idea. Keep checking is all I can tell you man. I am really sorry to hear that. Hey, keep your hopes super high and who knows? Maybe you'll get it tomorrow or next week.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Sorry to say but it has been released but only in the Japanese Australia and Bali/Indonisea areas sorry to break the news to everyone and I think that the demo might be out in the American and Canadian area
So far I've caught a Charmander, Bulbasaur, a few Pidgeys, and Eevee.  :P
I've got Charmander, Psyduck, Pinsir, Paras, Goldeen Bellsprout, Spearow, Venonat, Kakuna, Raticate,Pidgeotto, Magikarp, Tentacool, Staryu, Golbat, Nidoran Female, Eevee, Poliwag, and Nidorino
So far I have bulbasaur, fearow, pidgeotto, cubone, ninetails, eevee, parasect, ponyta, rattata, nidoran, male and female, machop, mankey, venonat, grolithe, gastly, diglet, meowth, caterpie, zubat, drowzee, graveler and abra.
My neighborhood has NOTHING! I have pidgeotto (i evolved it), weedle, squirtle, venonat, drowzee, and spearow. My cousin found a Zapdos near him!!! Angry Angry
I had to cheat the system living in Canada but the rarest pokemon so far that I have found is a Haunter
Follow me at http://www.twitch.tv/jediverrilli

Saturday November 5th is Extra Life day. I will be streaming for 24 hours starting at 12:30pm

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuse...tID=232041 if you wish to donate.
I had a Dragonite appear in my room. I admit I used an incense but a Dragonite. And what does the game do? It goes and glitches on me. So I was unable to catch it.