Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What Pokemon is On the Menu Tonight!?! :D
Tongue 
OH COME ON GUYS! Some of these Pokemon were created to be eatten!! Cherubi, Vanilluxe, and don't tell me you've never fantizied about munching on a nicely cooked Slowpoke tail you evil little-- Sorry, got a little carried away there. But you know you've thought about it. There aren't any animal animals in the Pokemon World, you know they are dining on delicious Tauros burgers now and again or a delicious roasted Grumpig or Lanturn Sticks. You just know it's happening, don't lie! If everybody in the Pokeworld is a vegatarian I'll eat my shoe.

So sit down, may I take your order? What Pokemon sounds delicous to you today?
[Image: VSWaitress.png]
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
WHY YOU SMOKE CHERUBI YES EVERY HOOMAN IN POKEMANS IS VEGITAREIN!
@TheGamingPerson12 <.< Get that nonsense outta here...
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I'd like to order some scrambled exeggcutes please! Kappa
@MagicalMops Sure thing! Sounds delicious! I'll try to get your whole order to you without taking a bite myself ^_-
Thats not nonsense. (/. _ .)/ To the wall... of china.
Got any Bounsweet? I hear they're hard to come by.

[Image: bounsweet____by_lvmiose-daaoirb.png]
Hey so I'd like to order some Torchicen nuggets

some Miltank milk

some Miltank Burgers with Cherubis on it and also

id like a Large order of Octillary w/ Remoraid sticks

and a few Exxecute Over easy and

for dessert I'd like two Vaniluxe extra vaniluxe

and oh I forgot..

add D a salad with Exxecute, Cherubi, Tropius, Torchic nuggets and a few dozen moo moo milk... ok?? XD

tha is -gives you a 200$ check
To help take Everyone a True Pokemon Master!!! That is my misson
FC:2122-9982-9277. IGN pat
@Pattyback11 I take it you have been here before? XD lolol I'm so hungry now...
Fried Loppuny ears sounds good