Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What Pokemon is On the Menu Tonight!?! :D
ehem....

I request a ramen bowl made from the broth of a magikarp, and tentacuel, boiled for at least 8 hours for maximum flavor impact from this broth, with fresh roasted farfetch'd, roasted with the flavors of an oran berry.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
@Hatonacat I didn't think any answer here would end up scarring me for life, but you done it.

@w2gMk That. Sounds. Delicious. Btw, Gardevoirs are also delicious >: D
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Sep 19, 2016, 09:28 AM)devilmoth Wrote: @Hatonacat I didn't think any answer here would end up scarring me for life, but you done it.

Gardevoirs are sentient beings and refuse to be degraded to livestock.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
(Sep 19, 2016, 09:30 AM)w2gMk Wrote:
(Sep 19, 2016, 09:28 AM)devilmoth Wrote: @Hatonacat I didn't think any answer here would end up scarring me for life, but you done it.

Gardevoirs are sentient beings and refuse to be degraded to livestock.

I'm not degrading it to livestock, I'm degrading it to mai belly Wink
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@devilmoth   Nope.. just made a a video of eddibile Pokémon on YouTube with a friend one time
To help take Everyone a True Pokemon Master!!! That is my misson
FC:2122-9982-9277. IGN pat
You know what I would like, a big bowl of POPPLIO!!! Yummy! Yummy! :D
@naitre Mmmm, fried Goomy sounds delicious as well! Thanks for that suggestion! :D
fried pidgeot

Finger lickin good