Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What Pokemon is your favorite?
@RetroTyphlosion  latios has a better SpA while latias has better SpD
(May 26, 2017, 04:35 PM)0kamii Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion

I did, but my console got hit before I could respond. You mentioned you had a battle to show me, but the code/link you provided came up empty. So I still haven't seen it. Do you maybe have a YouTube channel to which you can upload the replay?

- 0kamii
@0kamii Well, no, I don't have a YouTube channel. All I can think of is either you or me entered the code wrong. Double checked, it's WJDG-WWWW-WWW7-4F85. Hope it works!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
My favorite Pokemon is actually a tie between Victini and Charizard
My all time favorite is Jolteon, I love that little guy. I'm sure he's my favorite just because I have a soft spot for both eeveelutions (they're all a close second) and electric types in general! I mean, just look at this cutie.

[Image: 135-Jolteon.png]
(Jun 2, 2017, 04:24 AM)Sir. thats my toast. Wrote: My all time favorite is Jolteon, I love that little guy. I'm sure he's my favorite just because I have a soft spot for both eeveelutions (they're all a close second) and electric types in general! I mean, just look at this cutie.

[Image: 135-Jolteon.png]
Isn't just the best when your favorite can actually be used in a tournament?

my fav is squirtle
[Image: latest?cb=20160806214440]
like LOOK AT IT HES SO CUTE
and if you guess.... its my fav starter of curse
My fave has got to be totodile! Just look at this cute lil chomper  Heart

though i really like hydreigon, Tyrunt/Tyrantrum and krookodile too! ( you can already tell what kind of pokemon i like haha) 

[Image: latest?cb=20110718100450&path-prefix=bg][Image: tumblr_o3e62ddxCp1tduaiqo1_500.gif]
(Jun 3, 2017, 08:55 AM)Rexieh Wrote: My fave has got to be totodile! Just look at this cute lil chomper  Heart

though i really like hydreigon, Tyrunt/Tyrantrum and krookodile too! ( you can already tell what kind of pokemon i like haha) 

[Image: latest?cb=20110718100450&path-prefix=bg][Image: tumblr_o3e62ddxCp1tduaiqo1_500.gif]

NO REXIEH TODOTILE IS TYPHLOSION'S RIVAL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(Jun 3, 2017, 07:02 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Jun 3, 2017, 08:55 AM)Rexieh Wrote: My fave has got to be totodile! Just look at this cute lil chomper  Heart

NO REXIEH TODOTILE IS TYPHLOSION'S RIVAL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Hehe what can that little croc do? xp

[Image: tumblr_ny1a7fuO0k1tqptlzo1_500.gif]