Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What are everyone's favorite DS games?
@Kidakairis The one I played, you had 3 games to play which allowed you to unlock better items, more dogs to own, and more breeds to choose. You Also get to take them for walks, and watch them play with toys. The games I had was a distance Frisbee catch game, throw it as far as you can, hope doggo grabs it, a field obstacle game with fences to jump, tunnels to run through, and see saws to run over, and then a game to see how well your doggo learned the tricks you have been verbally teaching it (the hardest one tbh :L)

Twas pretty fun, I liked the black and white Siberian Huskies, the orange Shiba Inu's, and black German Shepards. It also had a wifi mode so you could play with other people's dogs, but I never had internet on my DS.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
@w2gMk 
sounds interesting I'll see if I can find a copy.
Other than Pokemon I'd say Mario Kart and AC were my most played games on the DS. I remeber spending hours playing Mario Kart tournaments with my friends when I was younger  :D

I also found Mario 64 DS a great launch title compared to Pokemon Dash lol  Rolleyes  Nintendogs and Harvest Moon are two other games I played quite a bit on the DS, oh and Zoo Tycoon as well.  :P
@Nutella 
I still love Mario Kart DS it's defiantly one of my favorite Mario Karts really love the Air Ship level. I have tired numerous times to get into Harvest Moon or the Rune Factory games and just never really understood the appeal maybe I just didn't get far enough in. I didn't know DS got a Zoo Tycoon I will have to look into finding it.