Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What we do and dont want in UsUm
Well a new pokemon game is coming soon and it looks better than I originally expected. BUT there are some things I worry either will or wont be included. Do you have any?
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Dont want festival plaza or that trade ban function. It was my least favourite part of the game!
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
I want o powers back. As annoying as it was to wait for them to recharge, it really helped with both training and hatching.
Having a couple more mega stone would be nice. Also a few more alolan forms.
I WANT FOSSIL PARK AAAAAAAAAH
A general want from my side is just to return the general feel of the game to gen 2, where u would venture deep into mountains and encounter an anonymous trainer with a crazy strong Pikachu that kills your entire team and you go like What The Actual... That feeling of adventure and mystery is kinda lacking nowadays, too much Dora the Explorer for me Undecided
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
Getting mega stones IN THE GAME and not this temporary choice giveaway nonsense.  What if we want to start a new save file?! Sad
I'd like to have my Pokemon follow me around.

As simple as it seems, to me that would be amazing. I don't really like the festival plaza much, honestly. I think if that could be changed it would be awesome.
(Oct 29, 2017, 03:51 PM)Dova Wrote: Dont want festival plaza or that trade ban function. It was my least favourite part of the game!

Festival Plaza is coming back, we've seen screenshots

(Oct 29, 2017, 03:58 PM)AverageJoe Wrote: I want o powers back. As annoying as it was to wait for them to recharge, it really helped with both training and hatching.

A feature similar to that called Roto-Loto is confirmed.

I want the PWT back, and the Battle Tree replaced.
OU MASTER RACE
I would love to have some sort of Safari Park again. The catching mechanics themselves where pretty awkward, but the concept of an alternate way of capturing rare Pokémon is really awesome Big Grin
​​​​
I'm back again.