Poll: Would you be interested in a 4 or possibly 5IV Ditto? (RNG Permitting)
This poll is closed.
Yes
85.71%
6 85.71%
No
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Who would be interested in 4 or 5IV legit dittos for sun/moon breeding?
Question 
I have noticed that a few people have not been able to get access to breeding dittos and in some cases have wanted to ensure that all parents are legitimate. I would willing to go onto Pokémon moon and chain ditto's for people depending on how many want one so I am opening this thread as a test to check how many would be interested.

In addition when chaining, I will run with synchronize Pokémon in an attempt to get Ditto's with commonly used natures such as Adamant, Timid, Modest and Jolly although depending on how my RNG goes I will probably end up with a few from other natures aswell.

I understand that a lot of people won't want this since 6IV's are greatly prefered and the ditto's caught by me with be ENG but hopefully this thread would be useful for those who want to ensure that parents are 100% legitimate

Everyone should be entitled to a good breeding ditto, in my opinion. I've already got some, but this is a good idea.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
I still LF 5IV Dittos one with low Atk one with low Satk and one with Low speed
@TheAlmightySancho 

I already have a 6IV I use for IV's and a few 4/5 IV's I use for natures but recently I have recieved messages from people who are interested in having legitimate parents for their Pokémon and I feel that they would be left out of most of the giveaways and it is harder for them to get the ditto to breed with since they have to get it themselves. 
Breeding is my favorite aspect of Pokémon games so I agree that everyone should have access to at least 1 ditto that suits their needs  Big Grin

unfortunately I can't clone or anything so I can't start giving out clones of the 6IV ditto I have in sun/moon Somebody else would have to work on that one  Undecided

This is a great idea for those who want legit pokemon. I'd say go for it if you want to.
I would really appreciate a timid and modest one 0 ivs in attack and max otherwise. Thanks Smile
I sometimes go for same egg group parents or same species parents for HA with 5 IV instead of using ditto. Especially in begining of XY the new mechanic where baby is gurantee 3 x 31 iv, the idea that you can breed 5 iv mon using destiny knod relatively easy compare to g5 is very interesting.