Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Sun and Moon Starters???
oh yeah thats right, there hasn't been a dark type gym yet.... hmm.
[Image: tumblr_o2tx1ucRrI1rn6v9mo1_1280.png]

For starters though I'd really enjoy some unique typings, or at least more poks of rare typing combinations... I think a Fire Electric type physically oriented would be nice for a starter. A grass dragon would certainly be neat as it only exists as a mega form atm. Finally, I think a water fairy type would do quite well Maybe make it a decent Special attacker to give it a place apart from azumaril. And a cool thing I just noticed is none of these 3 starters should have any particular advantage over each other type wise, except maybe the grass dragon. I think these 3 starters would be amazing to see.

Hopefully we see quite a few of the typings up there in sun and moon. I'd love to have a nice poison steel type on my team
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
(Feb 27, 2016, 03:47 PM)Oddish 4 ever Wrote: I'd love a dolphin-like starter, but I sortof feel like they might be running out of ideas and just do mouse type starters.

In gen 5 I would have agreed with you. For a new york game I just don't see how pig/otter/snake was the right choice. But the gen 6 starters were great. They had a theme and everything, so I have high expectations. However, until there's more evidence about the region it'll be impossible to speculate accurately. Even then you never know when they're gonna pull some empoleon out of left field.
Ermergerd sergnercher