Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokegenning doesn't work anymore
Hi a week ago i scan few pokemons with QR codes what they call pokegenning. It whas easy and it works. But few days ago i try it but it doesn't work anymore. (and yes i delete my history and cookies). Have you guys the same problem or is it only me and can someone help me with it
Same here. I put in the code to activate it but it doesn't work. I think Nintendo finally caught on.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Mar 9, 2015, 07:32 AM)GingerxPug Wrote: Same here. I put in the code to activate it but it doesn't work. I think Nintendo finally caught on.

Only if you update your systems. If you don't do the system update then qr codes should still work
It still works if you didn't update your DS
Past Giveaways:
Unova water and fire starters with HA's
Chimchar with HA's and egg moves
HA Gible
HA Sableye
HA Minccino
BR HA feraligatr
BR Mega Gallade
BR Garchomp
BR Terrakion
BR Shiny Dragonite

Feel free to PM for info on past giveaways might have some left over
can i downgrade it?
Nope. Can't downgrade from what I know.
(Mar 9, 2015, 09:34 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: Nope. Can't downgrade from what I know.

Maybe if you reset your system completely but then it will create a problem with your Nintendo network ID. This is just a theory so I haven't tested it at all nor would I recommend anyone to do it.
I'll tell you what I say to all questions that I don't know the answer to
L00K ET UP
(Mar 9, 2015, 12:28 PM)Vexian Wrote:
(Mar 9, 2015, 09:34 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: Nope. Can't downgrade from what I know.

Maybe if you reset your system completely but then it will create a problem with your Nintendo network ID. This is just a theory so I haven't tested it at all nor would I recommend anyone to do it.

Even if you reset it back to factory default it more than likely drops at least 1 version that makes a difference and will require you to update making it pointless.
Well you can down grade but you need a modded ds