Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Day Care] International Day Care
Alright sorry I wasnt able to get him 100% done. But hes rather ez to finish up :D
Its OK thanks :P
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

do you know when the breeder will be available for the slowpoke?
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

A little later today probably in 3 hours.
OMG!!! a real Daycare! if this is real u guys are awesome!! ( if at anypoint my english stahts to be broken, native language is French for my defense ) is it possible to have a Fletching Adamant with Galewing breeded ?
(Jan 19, 2015, 02:37 PM)teddraus Wrote: OMG!!! a real Daycare! if this is real u guys are awesome!! ( if at anypoint my english stahts to be broken, native language is French for my defense ) is it possible to have a Fletching Adamant with Galewing  breeded ?

Of course we can do that! Our breeder will be here soon and start with all the requests. IF you are still around when we finish we will make sure to get it to you!
(Jan 19, 2015, 03:09 PM)mastermind71 Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2015, 02:37 PM)teddraus Wrote: OMG!!! a real Daycare! if this is real u guys are awesome!! ( if at anypoint my english stahts to be broken, native language is French for my defense ) is it possible to have a Fletching Adamant with Galewing  breeded ?

Of course we can do that! Our breeder will be here soon and start with all the requests. IF you are still around when we finish we will make sure to get it to you!

Thanx a lot, I'll stay around
This one may be a little difficult, but do you guys think you could get me a Budew caught with a Friend Ball? I'd do it myself but I don't have 2 DS systems to transfer from 4th to 5th gen :/
(Jan 19, 2015, 03:34 PM)IvanCuhh Wrote: This one may be a little difficult, but do you guys think you could get me a Budew caught with a Friend Ball? I'd do it myself but I don't have 2 DS systems to transfer from 4th to 5th gen :/

Indeed it is a bit difficult... We may be able to help you out. The chances are very slim however. Feel free to leave other requests while I try to see itheirs anything I Can do.
Breeding sector is now open! If you have requests they will fulfilled!