Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Day Care] International Day Care
Can you ev traine my corphish 4hp 252att 252 in speed its got the moves I want it just needs bubble to be replaced with
Craphammer
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

I can ev train it. I can teach it crabhammer if it learns it on the way. Do yu need it to be leveled?
If you can please
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

To 50
#Teamforum

Alright that can take around 30 to 40 minutes.
OK cool
#Teamforum

Would you like me to let it evolve to crawdaunt or no?
Hey! I was wondering if you guys could breed me a murkrow with prankster?
(Jan 19, 2015, 12:43 PM)alex3715 Wrote: Hey! I was wondering if you guys could breed me a murkrow with prankster?

Yeah! When our breeder is online we will get you the onix and murkrow.
Brick 
yeah sure
#Teamforum