I'm also looking for a
Gastly/Haunter with Levitate
nature Timid
item Black Sludge
Moves: Sludge Wave/Shadow Ball/Thunderbolt/Focus Blast
EV's: 4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spe
same thing for the IV's, good SpA and Speed would be nice

thank you!
Hey guys! I am so sorry I was not able to be active on this thread for a while. I have exams drama and personal issues. Luckily, I am able to start coming back online :D. To all my breeders that continued to work while I wasn't here you are the true heroes. Thank you so much for continuing to work while I was not able to be here. I am going to cut a few breeders and maybe bring some new ones in. If you do not comment I will assume you are inactive! Thanks!
i can soon start to help if you need, i just need to finish this new team and i should be able to help Smile
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Jan 31, 2015, 05:40 PM)Nickdance3 Wrote:
(Jan 31, 2015, 05:37 PM)Graly Wrote:
(Jan 31, 2015, 05:26 PM)Nickdance3 Wrote:
(Jan 31, 2015, 05:22 PM)Graly Wrote:
(Jan 31, 2015, 05:07 PM)Nickdance3 Wrote: Hi! Can I have a haxorus if possible?
IGN: Nico
FC: 5043 4218 0206
Pokemon: Haxorus
EV Spread:  4 Hp, 252 Atk, 252 Speed
Level (Cap is at 50): 50
Moves you want it to learn on the way (IF POSSIBLE): dragon claw, poison jab, dragon dance, EQ
If anything isn't possible, let me know, thanks!

you sure can but do you want Rivalry Mold Breaker or Unnerve? i´d say Rivalry isnt that usefull so choose between Mold Breaker (hit levitatink pokemon with EQ etc) or Unnerve (no berries for your opponent)

Oh okay, sorry for forgetting, can it be mold breaker?

sure but it´s pretty late over here i´ll do it when i get up (around 6am EST i´ll be online till 5pm)

Okay, no problem, thanks again!

Enjoy your Haxorus Smile
Luxury Ball - Because they're worth it.
(Feb 11, 2015, 06:36 AM)Gabs Wrote: Hello there, can i get a
Snorlax with Thick Fat
Adamant Nature
Item Leftovers
Moves : Sleep Talk/Rest/Curse/Body Slam
Evs: 144 HP/188 Def/176 SpD
I'll not specify IV's, but if you have a good IV's Snorlax would be great

I'm also looking for a
Gastly/Haunter with Levitate
nature Timid
item Black Sludge
Moves: Sludge Wave/Shadow Ball/Thunderbolt/Focus Blast
EV's: 4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spe
same thing for the IV's, good SpA and Speed would be nice

thank you!

I´ll get you both i´m SRing the snorlax in pokemon y (female and luxuary ball xD) dont know how long it´ll take me but idc ^^

Edit: Oh darn that sounds like i SR for 6IV lol
Thank you! I've added ur FC \o
(Feb 11, 2015, 02:18 PM)mastermind71 Wrote: Hey guys! I am so sorry I was not able to be active on this thread for a while. I have exams drama and personal issues. Luckily, I am able to start coming back online :D. To all my breeders that continued to work while I wasn't here you are the true heroes. Thank you so much for continuing to work while I was not able to be here. I am going to cut a few breeders and maybe bring some new ones in. If you do not comment I will assume you are inactive! Thanks!

I don't mind being cut. I'd still help when necessary but with MH4U coming out, it's probably going to consume my time. That and it's not easy to snag a request before Graly gets to it. :P He's got this thread on lock down! His work definitely deserve more rep+.
Btw please note that we do not provide the held items we ignore everything on the request that isnt directly related to the breeding and training (+Nickname)
We do not pokegen anything so our supply of compeditive items is finite you will need to use your own Megastones Leftovers Choice Items etc.
(Or just ask the pokegener of your choince to get them for you^^)
The farthest i am willing to do is breeding for a Pokeball (and i speak for myself only there it´s way more time consuming)
Pokemon that i breed are in Luxuary Balls by default if you dont like them (whut?) feel free to ask for another one (but note that i cant get every HA with only OR and Y)
(Feb 11, 2015, 04:20 PM)Knight Owl Wrote:
(Feb 11, 2015, 02:18 PM)mastermind71 Wrote: Hey guys! I am so sorry I was not able to be active on this thread for a while. I have exams drama and personal issues. Luckily, I am able to start coming back online :D. To all my breeders that continued to work while I wasn't here you are the true heroes. Thank you so much for continuing to work while I was not able to be here. I am going to cut a few breeders and maybe bring some new ones in. If you do not comment I will assume you are inactive! Thanks!

I don't mind being cut. I'd still help when necessary but with MH4U coming out, it's probably going to consume my time. That and it's not easy to snag a request before Graly gets to it. :P He's got this thread on lock down! His work definitely deserve more rep+.

sorry i´m kinda bored sometimes haha
| Pokemon | Talonflame | nickname | Scarlet | Gender | Female)
| Evs 252 Atk | 252 Spe | 4 Def | Nature | Adamant | Ability | Gale Wings)
Move 1: brave bird)
Move 2: Flare Blitz)
Move 3: U-turn)
Move 4: tailwind)
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum