Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Dex help!
Hey everyone I'm just starting to get into shiny hunting/breeding and am looking to fill out my dex to get the charm to make it a bit easier on myself. I simply need some help with some legendary Pokemon and other hard to obtain ones, and since GTS is a scam most of the time I thought I would ask here.
I can probably help you with most of the legendaries, please write a list ^^ ; i want them back tho c:
(Nov 15, 2016, 12:14 PM)Feax Wrote: I can probably help you with most of the legendaries, please write a list ^^ ; i want them back tho c:

Thank you! And of course if it makes you feel safer I'll trade my rare/legendary Pokemon. 
The one I need is Xerneas. Most of the Pokemon I need however are trade to evolve or just hard to find ones
(Nov 15, 2016, 12:28 PM)Civilpsycho Wrote:
(Nov 15, 2016, 12:14 PM)Feax Wrote: I can probably help you with most of the legendaries, please write a list ^^ ; i want them back tho c:

Thank you! And of course if it makes you feel safer I'll trade my rare/legendary Pokemon. 
The one I need is Xerneas. Most of the Pokemon I need however are trade to evolve or just hard to find ones

alright, i have my pokemon sorted by number so u can either tell me what pokedex numbers u need or tell me the names otherwise i cant help :3 added you
(Nov 15, 2016, 12:31 PM)Feax Wrote:
(Nov 15, 2016, 12:28 PM)Civilpsycho Wrote:

alright, i have my pokemon sorted by number so u can either tell me what pokedex numbers u need or tell me the names otherwise i cant help :3 added you

Thanks again, I'll need a few moments to get a full list
Take your time, if not today then tomorrow dw i wont forget it Smile
(Nov 15, 2016, 12:51 PM)Feax Wrote: Take your time, if not today then tomorrow dw i wont forget it Smile

94 gengar
186 politoed
233 porygon 2
367 Huntail
368 Gorebyss
382 kyogre
466 Electivire
474 porygon-z
477 Dusknoir
716 Xerneas 

those are the ones I need
I have gengar politoed huntail kyogre and xerneas but want them back , ready to trade Smile
(Nov 15, 2016, 01:42 PM)Feax Wrote: I have gengar politoed huntail kyogre and xerneas but want them back , ready to trade Smile
Of course thank you.
Well, I have the other half, if those are still missing and if no one else is willing to help you out.  :D