Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Didn't really explore forums until today
Hi there!

I joined the forums on the 1/12/2015, but didn't really see this was a board until today, so I left it bookmarked ready to make this post once I'd finished up everything I had to do over at a thread I signed up to make (You can find it Here if you're interested, it has ~2.7k views atm)

So, a little about myself I guess -
MicroBiology student in Reading, England.
Played pokemon since I was a child, played competitively (Locally) during gen 3, then picked the game back up in X/Y.
Have favourite pokemon in Gengar and Klefki, with Sigilyph being a close 3rd.

Looking for people local to me to meet up with to trade/battle/streetpass, and people online to practice battles with!

Don't be afraid to PM me if you have any questions about me, my degree, or to discuss Pokémon.

See ya!
Welcome to the forums! :D
Hey ImAWizrd! welcome to the site :D
Hullo! Welcome to the forums! ^.^/
You are a student in MicroBio? Awesome! Right now I'm a lot into Organic Chem. I'm fascinated by it. But still a highschool student so I'll see later where to study and which specialty.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Welcome!
#TeamForum

(Jan 5, 2015, 01:07 PM)Evyii Wrote: Hullo! Welcome to the forums! ^.^/
You are a student in MicroBio? Awesome! Right now I'm a lot into Organic Chem. I'm fascinated by it. But still a highschool student so I'll see later where to study and which specialty.

MicroBio isnt really that related to organic to be honest!

Organic chemistry generally involves Carbonyls and I havent had any contact with those since college!
Yeah idk what I'll study yet.

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

(Jan 5, 2015, 01:14 PM)Evyii Wrote: Yeah idk what I'll study yet.

If you are interested in Viruses/Bacteria I do reccomend look at some of Sheila Macintyre's papers, they're generally an interesting read! (^:
(Jan 5, 2015, 01:16 PM)ImAWizrd Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 01:14 PM)Evyii Wrote: Yeah idk what I'll study yet.

If you are interested in Viruses/Bacteria I do reccomend look at some of Sheila Macintyre's papers, they're generally an interesting read! (^:

Will do Smile

welcome to the Forums :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~