Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Disappointing evolutions
What evolutions have been announced that didn't turn out the way you thought?

Mine would probably be [Image: yanma_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48nl.gif]

I'm a big Yanma fan and was hoping for the elusive Bug/Dragon type we have yet to see.

Instead we get this? [Image: yanmega_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48nj.gif]

What's your least favorite evolution?
Well I'm not hating on this pokemon since it's a great pokemon but I hate how Dragonair evolves into Dragonite. It just doesn't make sense for me that a beautiful snake-ish blue dragon transforms into a yellow dragon (That's still beautiful but not as beautiful as Dragonair, but beauty is from the inside am I right? kappa)

[Image: 148.png] > [Image: 149.png]
No question. least favorite evolution is from chespin to quilladin. chespin was pretty cool when i first saw him and he grew on me fast. then..... ughh its so bad. atleast chestnaught is completely awesome so that makes up for it

[Image: chespin_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a4382.gif]>>>>>[Image: quilladin_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a4952.gif]
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
Ugh I really like Vileplume and Bellossom, but I don't like Gloom.  Sad
[Image: oddish.gif] -> [Image: gloom-f.gif]  
[Image: sunkern.gif] >>>>>>[Image: sunflora.gif]

You'd think you'd get a Grass-type Gyrados considering how bad Sunkern was.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Nov 2, 2014, 04:37 PM)thewasher19 Wrote: [Image: sunkern.gif] >>>>>>[Image: sunflora.gif]

lolol, this is so true XD, never thought of that
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
(Nov 2, 2014, 04:16 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote: No question. least favorite evolution is from chespin to quilladin. chespin was pretty cool when i first saw him and he grew on me fast. then..... ughh its so bad. atleast chestnaught is completely awesome so that makes up for it

[Image: chespin_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a4382.gif]>>>>>[Image: quilladin_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a4952.gif]

lol looks like his wearing a onesy lol
(Nov 2, 2014, 04:40 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote:
(Nov 2, 2014, 04:37 PM)thewasher19 Wrote: [Image: sunkern.gif] >>>>>>[Image: sunflora.gif]

This is perfect
(Nov 2, 2014, 04:48 PM)MWFlick Wrote:
(Nov 2, 2014, 04:40 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote:

This is perfect

Seriously, what was the point in making Sunkern so bad if they weren't gonna change very much later with its evolution?  Undecided
my least favorite evolution is actually a mega evolution. I felt like Audino should have gotten a regular evolution instead of a mega evolution. I suppose though that eviolite Audino would be a problem if it got a regular evolution, but I would have loved to see Audino's potential as a NFE pokemon.