Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Discussion] [S/M] Are the PokePelago Wild Pokemon Shiny Locked??
Hey all 

was doing some EV training in Pokepelago today went over to the beanstalk island to harvest pokebeans and i had a couple wild pokemon who were" so pleased with all of the attention i had been giving them " that they wanted to join my party and then i had a random thought 

what if after you confirm to accept it into your bank and its on nickname screen you see that its a shiny??? 

for whatever reason i have im assuming these are shiny locked 

but what if they are not? 
and if they aren't does that mean you have the same 1/4000 chance of encountering a shiny pokemon in the wild ? as you would a wild pokemon that finds its way to your island?? and increased odds with the shiny charm??

anywho i would love to hear your collective thoughts / experiences with this 
and if any one has any information they found online i would love to see it!
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
Here you go @OGaryOak i found this Link on youtube for you its pretty awesome check it out  !! 

O
they re not shiny locked, there are people that found shinies
oh dude awesome i honestly thought they would be shiny locked but now knowing this i will be sure to give love to each and every wild pokemon on PokePelago and always have my berry troth stacked.

seems like its the same odds as wild encounter and it looks like they have normal sprites until you click on them kind of like the starters 

thought i do have my skepticisms because its so early i assume it will be easier to make an informed conclusion when more information becomes available ! 

anyways thanks for your time and the incredibly fast response 

hope you have a good rest of your day you saint! :D
Aww  thanks for the kind words @OGaryOak  Heart

and happy holidays to you!!