Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Does anyone need a hoopa?
I have some spare Hoopa. I would like in exchange:

A Genesect
Or a shiny I may accept
Or good HA pokémon

thanks for the attention!
I have a Vulpix with HA drought, pretty good IVs and the egg moves Flare Blitz and Hypnosis. Would you like to trade for that?
By the way, why did you delete the other post?
(Apr 13, 2016, 08:30 AM)ForestEmerald Wrote: I have a Vulpix with HA drought, pretty good IVs and the egg moves Flare Blitz and Hypnosis. Would you like to trade for that?
By the way, why did you delete the other post?

@ForestEmerald What are her perfect IVs?

Anyway the fact is i didnt write specifically what i wanted in the post so i decided to delete it and make a new one, more specific
Oh, okay. I haven't unlocked the Battle Zone yet, so I can't know what the IV is specifically. I'm comparing it to others I have seen, instead. I didn't say it was perfect, but it looks pretty good to me.
@ForestEmerald  hmm, have you got anything else?
I mentioned a Zygarde and a Heatran in the last thread. Just to be sure, you are not interested?
@ForestEmerald Dont misunderstand, the hoopa is yours regardless even if you will give me a wrumple. I wanna make sure If we could make a trade with a pokemon which interests me.

Got no others?
I have a Level 100 Blaziken with the HA Speed Boost that I just traded. Is that okay? I do want to try to make it a fair trade, since this is trading and not a giveaway.
@ForestEmerald yeah, but still.. Hmm, do you have a regenerator pokémon? like solosis or a HA gothita or a HA vanillish
I do have a Solosis with Regenerator or I can catch such a Gothita for you. Catching the Gothita would just take a while longer. Which would you like?