Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Don't Leave this Site!
Hi guys,
A whole stinkin' ton of people have left this beautiful website lately. Perhaps you are even debating whether you should leave yourself. Well, let me give you the short answer:
NO.
Oh, you want the long answer?
NO. 
This website is an amazing place. I do not know of any better Pokémon communities. The people here do not bite; we are all friends and are kind to each other. There is no reason why you should leave. If it is simply because this website doesn't have 1000 members on it at the same time, then frankly, get over it. Yeah, it's not as great as it used to be, but it's still great.
And if you do leave, you just make the problem worse instead of improving it. You also hurt this community and our feelings.
Please. I am not trying to be rude or unkind, but NOBODY should leave this site. Ever. Period.
 Thank you.
-RetroTyphlosion
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
I'm new around here, but I'm not leaving Wink
Well said. The amount of people who make a couple of posts and never come back scare me sometimes.
@moo311 Yeah I feel ya man, those ppl don't really help our situation here
OU MASTER RACE
(Sep 30, 2017, 10:09 AM)Meckus Wrote: I'm new around here, but I'm not leaving Wink

@Meckus Thank you! We look forward to seeing you around!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
i just came back form at least a six month leave (school didn't agree with the rest of my life) i'm not planning on leaving anytime soon Big Grin
Great, just found out that other sites are down(of pokemon sites) Maybe more people will get here now
I'm staying because of the nice people.  :')  There's no drama or spite here. ♡
I don't plan on leaving any time soon in fact I'm trying to be more active but my game is acting up so i might have to get a new 1 all together but anyway I'll try to be more active Big Grin
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
I finished my first competitive team training, all bred by me, and trained, just a week, or so, before Silver and Gold came out, so I'm taking a short break from Moon, to replay Silver and Gold, back to my childhood days. Silver and Gold were actually the last I played back then. Never got around to play Crystal or the other gens.