Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Dragon mono type in oras
Ello people, I am wanting to do a dragon mono type nuzzlocke in oras, and wasn't sure how I would go about it. Anyone got any advice?
Hello.
I don't believe what you're talking about is possible seeing as nuzlockes generally force you into using Pokemon on your team you wouldn't generally use. This would be because if you stay true to the basic rules, you catch the first Pokemon of a new area and only that 'Mon.
A mono dragon type nuzlocke is impossible seeing as how all the dragons in the game are caught in the later sections. Flygon, Altaria and Salamence are the only existing Dragons in ORAS that are wild encounters before the post game environment changes and all of these are caught after the 3rd gym badge.
[Insert signature here]
It's not impossible, was thinking of doing an egglocke (which is a nuzzlocke variant) and breeding all the dragon eggs and transferring them onto my other game the. When I catch something in the route, I take a egg and hatch it, but the only thing is there are only 13 dragons (excluding legandaries) so I wouldn't be able to do it with Dragons.
You could fudge the rules a bit and include Charizard and Ampharos as they get a dragon type mega, or include stuff like Gyarados and Aerodactyl that are kinda dragon like?