Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Electrify strategy how to improve
Hey there. I'm looking to improve a team using the move electrify.

The current team is:

1) Heliolisk
protect
electrify
parabolic charge
dark pulse

2) Lanturn - volt absorb
protect
soak
scald discharge

3) Sceptile - Mega - lightning rod
protect
leaf storm
dragon pulse
focus blast

4) Manectric- Mega ( Manectric has lightning rod)
1)protect
2) thunder wave
3) discharge
4) flamethrower

5) Pikachu - lightning rod
1) Protect
2) Fake out
3) Discharge
4) Grass Knot

6)Electivire - motor drive
1) protect
2) thunder punch
3) ice punch
4) brick break

Here is a video how it actually works the strategy

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battle...-238474248

If you have any idea about how i can improve this team, please submit your feedback. Smile
That's really cool, I didn't even know that move existed, my advice for the team, even though it's a cool strategy your entire team should rely one it entirely cause if heliolisk dies the strategy is over plus heliolisk isn't the fastest of Pokemon he's not slow but lots of common Pokemon out speed him which rendereds it useless, maybe a tailwind user to make heliolisk faster but that does make the Pokemon in dangered since most tailwind users are flying types.
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Please refer to this post before making any threads related to getting your team/strategy looked at.

I've seen this strategy used a lot. Here is a link to an article of someone using this team at a Premier Championship

You can't just throw 6 Pokemon that have abilities that take advantage of electric attacks because that's not how team gimmicks work in VGC. You need Pokemon that are immune to Ground attacks and Electric Attacks, you need Pokemon that can even run a strategy such as Weakness Policy then sweep, you need more support mons to prevent cases where you either get outsped, taunted or the opponent is just too bulky and is mowing through your strategy.

Try to make it so that you have other options outside the strategy but don't make these options stray too far; meaning don't do something like bring a Hail team as a plan B although weather such as Rain work great with Electric types like Heliolisk and Lanturn
[Insert signature here]
inb4 lando T eq kappa
#teamreplay

"They call me damage"  

#Freewolf

Lets make the Pokemon Forever Forum Great Again!